2014 St. Charles North (Ill.) tight end Garrett Johnson has four new offers, and talks about them…
Iowa Interested in Johnson
Some tight ends are known for blocking. Other players at the position make a name as receivers. Garrett Johnson hopes to avoid being placed in either category. "I feel like I can do a lot of different things well," he said. "If you look at a lot of tight ends, they're either going to be good at blocking or catching the ball. I feel like I can do both at a high level. I think that's pretty rare...
1,011 Fans online
- ***OFFICIAL IOWA @ purdue GAME THREAD***
- Howe: Rudock Should Start, Beathard Should Play
- While the game is still up in the air-- How does CJB look?
- Which QB will start this week?
- Lowdermilk Shows Off Sportsmanship after INT