Kirk Ferentz's opening remarks to the Iowa media from his weekly press conference…
Follett: No Regrets on Move to Tight End
When Mike Follett arrived at Iowa, he was excited to finally get his chance to play defense full time He split duties between safety and quarterback at Des Moines Valley, and was slotted at the ‘Leo' position when he got to Iowa City. But in the winter of 2003, the Iowa coaches came to him and told him they felt he could be a good tight end. Follett went along with the sales pitch, and why not...
1,103 Fans online
- ***OFFICIAL IOWA @ purdue GAME THREAD***
- While the game is still up in the air-- How does CJB look?
- Which QB will start this week?
- The Difference between Rudock and Bethard vs Pitt
- Howe: Rudock Should Start, Beathard Should Play