Doug Thomas spoke with the media following Iowa's victory over Ohio State. Listen to what he had to…
Quotes: Doug Thomas
Q: Coming off the bench, you really sparked the team. Doug Thomas: I was just watching tape form Ohio State last year at Carver. I saw how I fought them hard and I just tried to do it the same way. He's a good player, he's 6'9", 260 pounds. If you just play lax on him, he'll kill you like he did early. He had 14 points quickly. That could have turned into a 30 point game, but we kind of...
974 Fans online
- ***OFFICIAL IOWA @ purdue GAME THREAD***
- Howe: Rudock Should Start, Beathard Should Play
- While the game is still up in the air-- How does CJB look?
- Which QB will start this week?
- Lowdermilk Shows Off Sportsmanship after INT