Austin Signor spoke with the media following Saturday's victory over Montana. Listen to what he had…
Montana Postgame: Austin Signor
Q: First game, you can't ask for anything more? Austin Signor: Just trying to step in and help out the team. Coach Ferentz stresses next man in, and I'm just trying to do my job the best I can. Q: Any nerves out there? Signor: I was really nervous when we went out to warm up early. We came out, the stadium was packed. I started feeling good and the nerves went away. Q: Did you ever...
1,020 Fans online
- ***OFFICIAL IOWA @ purdue GAME THREAD***
- While the game is still up in the air-- How does CJB look?
- Howe: Rudock Should Start, Beathard Should Play
- Which QB will start this week?
- The Difference between Rudock and Bethard vs Pitt