Charles Godfrey spoke with the media following Iowa's victory over NIU. Listen to what he had to…
Post-NIU: Charles Godfrey Q&A
Q: First game, you had as many catches as the other guys out there. Charles Godfrey: It's a good thing, they've got the DL, with the push. They're working hard. That's what we're trying to do, get in there, take the ball away, and give it back to our offense so they come out and score. Q: Typical first-game jitters there at the beginning of the game, both teams kind of out of place. As...
1,093 Fans online
- ***OFFICIAL IOWA @ purdue GAME THREAD***
- While the game is still up in the air-- How does CJB look?
- Which QB will start this week?
- The Difference between Rudock and Bethard vs Pitt
- Lowdermilk Shows Off Sportsmanship after INT