Dan Bohall spoke with the media on Thursday. Listen to what he had to say in this free audio…
Media Day Q&A: Dan Bohall
Q: Talk about the improvements you have made in your game. Dan Bohall: I made a lot of them. I spent a lot more time this summer working out instead of just hanging out. My first summer, I redshirted so I didn't push myself that hard. Second summer, I knew I would be behind Adam Haluska and wouldn't get a lot of time. So I went with the flow. This summer, I felt like I needed to push myself...
1,006 Fans online
- ***OFFICIAL IOWA @ purdue GAME THREAD***
- Howe: Rudock Should Start, Beathard Should Play
- While the game is still up in the air-- How does CJB look?
- Which QB will start this week?
- Lowdermilk Shows Off Sportsmanship after INT