Iowa lost it's third straight close game on Saturday, but former Hawkeye Jared Clauss saw plenty of…
Monday Morning Quarterback with Jared Clauss
Q: Let's start with the defensive line. I just saw a whooping taking place out there, and King and Kroul were almost ‘unblockable'. What did you see? Jared Clauss: I saw the same thing. By the end of the game, King wasn't even looking at his blocker. He wasn't concerned that the guy was going to block him; he was just getting in the backfield. Something I hadn't seen in a while; outside of...
1,104 Fans online
- ***OFFICIAL IOWA @ purdue GAME THREAD***
- While the game is still up in the air-- How does CJB look?
- Howe: Rudock Should Start, Beathard Should Play
- Which QB will start this week?
- The Difference between Rudock and Bethard vs Pitt