Former Iowa defensive tackle Jared Clauss provides his insight on Iowa's 22-17 win against Purdue,…
Monday Morning Quarterback with Jared Clauss
Q: What kind of adjustments did you see from Iowa's defense in the second half, to totally flip the script from how they were getting beaten in the first half? Penn State was winning the ‘man battle' in that first half. Was it technical adjustments, or was it just a ‘mean on' attitude adjustment? Jared Clauss: I think that is what it was; an attitude thing. They made some adjustments, but it...
999 Fans online
- ***OFFICIAL IOWA @ purdue GAME THREAD***
- Howe: Rudock Should Start, Beathard Should Play
- While the game is still up in the air-- How does CJB look?
- Which QB will start this week?
- Lowdermilk Shows Off Sportsmanship after INT