After pretty much having dirt thrown on the life of his career, Dace Richardson has overcome doubts…
Richardson Elated to be on the Field
Q: How does it feel to be back? Dace Richardson: It's nice. A year ago, I was watching it and now I am playing again. It's fun being out there and I feel like a part of the team again. no one knew that I would be out here playing as well as I have. I still have a lot of work to do, and have to keep my foot on the pedal and get ready for camp. Q: What were your injuries? Can you share the...
1,008 Fans online
- ***OFFICIAL IOWA @ purdue GAME THREAD***
- Howe: Rudock Should Start, Beathard Should Play
- While the game is still up in the air-- How does CJB look?
- Which QB will start this week?
- Lowdermilk Shows Off Sportsmanship after INT